Wednesday, May 26, 2010

summer tunes

I'll be the first to admit that I have the most eclectic taste in music. From Metric to Beyonce, I'm all over the place. But, that also means my play lists normally have a tune or two that everyone can enjoy. With summer quickly approaching, it's time for me to put together the ever-essential summer play list. A patio isn't a patio without a few indie hits. Here's what I'm cranking out on itunes these days...

Metric - Grow Up and Blow Away

Stars - Fixed

The Kooks - Seaside

Darrelle London - Understand

Sia - Clap your hands

The Ting Tings - Great DJ

Broken Social Scene - Backyards

Tiesto ft. Emily Haines - Knock you out

Mika - Any Other World

Leona Lewis - Run

Metric - Help I'm Alive

Snow Patrol - Crack the Shutters

City and Colour - Hello, I'm in Delaware

Meiko - Boys with Girlfriends

Little Boots - Remedy

Kings of Leon - On Call

Stars - Your Ex-Lover is Dead

Tiesto ft. Tegan & Sara - Feel it in my bones

Solange Knowles - I decided

Soho Dolls - Stripper

Rihanna - Hard

MGMT - Kids

M.I.A - Paper Planes

The Gossip - Jealous Girls

The Kooks - Sway

0 comments:

Post a Comment