Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Grateful Heart


I would like to say thank you to EVERYONE wishing me well and sending prayers during these past few months. Yes, it has been the most CHALLENGING time ever. But, I know what I'm capable of and it's a heck of a lot more than I thought.


Your prayers and support have meant the world to me. Without you, I would still be curled up in a ball in the corner of my Commons room crying. I pushed through and now I'm at this amazing crossroads and I couldn't be more thankful.


A few months ago, I thought I had no options and would be forced to work at the pool forever (not that being a Lifeguard isn't a rewarding job, it's just not for me anymore). Not only did I finish off my schooling for the year, but I also found an amazing promotion at work and now I'm being forced to decide between a plethora of new schools to transfer to.


Yes, you heard me right - I have to decide AGAIN. I'm pretty anxious about this decision because I made a huge mistake last year and don't want to do that again. In typical Becky fashion, I'm making flow charts and decision trees (thanks BSEN 291) to help guide me. A huge part of me is leaning towards Boston because, well it's Boston and I love it there. I already have a HUGE support network in the Boston area and know I would be taken care of and supported there. But, Oklahoma and Texas sound great too. Oklahoma would only be a 3 hour drive from Mallory and a 4.5 hour drive from Rach.

So I'm going to sit here and chew off what little nails I have left while I think about this. Feel free to offer suggestions. I'm lacking a 'Teira on our couch' in my life and could use some feedback.

2 comments:

Noelle said...

How far is Oklahoma from Niagra?

Rebecca-Elizabeth said...

Too far.

Boston is way closer.

Post a Comment