Friday, June 4, 2010

That's all folks..

I could sit here and try to explain to you where I'll be living come August 20th, but the truth is I still have NO idea. Zero. Nothing. Zilch.

Actually, your guess is as good as mine. As in provide me with insight, answers..ANYTHING.

Same old story. Could be DC or Boston or Oklahoma or even Texas. No idea. I've asked for some extensions on deadlines and was reluctantly given an extra week. I have one week to decide. One week is all I'm getting. Don't even talk to me about decision trees because I'm all decision tree'd out. Some nights I dream of Dallas, while other nights I can't stop thinking about DC. Boston would feel so familiar, but Oklahoma would be a new adventure. My parents have convinced me that distance doesn't matter and my Dad has even taken off the first two weeks of August to drive Betsy (my SUV) to any American destination of my choosing. All I have to do is decide...easier said than done.

In the meantime, wouldn't you love to read a useless survey I filled out? Yeah, thought you would. You honestly can stop reading now, unless you have some hidden urge or desire to learn more about me.

1. last beverage → Tim Horton’s XL one milk, two sweetner
2. last phone call → Someone called my office looking for the person who used to occupy this office. It’s an hourly occurrence. No, I don’t have your library books…
3. last text message → Tyler alerting me that he is safe and sound back in Montreal.
4. last song you listened to → Knock You Out, Emily Haines ft. Tiesto
5. last time you cried → last weekend
SIX HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dropped your phone in the toilet → Never, but I’ll always remember that time Alia’s went for a swim in mine.
7. depended on someone → Yes, Rachel. The bestest ever.
8. dated someone twice → Do you know who you’re talking to? I’m a serial recycler
9. been cheated on → Yes
10. kissed someone & regretted it → Never.
11. lost someone special → Yes.
12. been depressed → Yes.
13. been dumped → Yeah, first time that happened. Kinda not cool

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
14. Green
15. Golden yellow
16. Coral
17. Black
THIS Semester HAVE YOU:
19. Fallen out of love → Yes, just recently
20. Laughed until you cried → Oh, god yes. It involved a lost wallet, brewsters ice cream, and some highly inappropriate conversations that were hilarious.
21. Met someone who changed you → Yes, I most certainly did.
22. Found out who your true friends were → Unfortunately, yes.
23. Found out someone was talking about you → The whole school was. It was their pastime. Spread vicious rumors about the Canuck game.
24. Kissed anyone on your friend’s list → Yes.
25. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life → 95%
26. How many kids do you want to have → I imagine one hypothetical little adopted girl whom I shall name Yannick or Chanel Dani. Haven’t decided yet.
27. Do you have any pets → Oui oui, Lola and Oprah. Cutest puppies around.
28. Do you want to change your name → Yes, to Yannick. My mom always wanted to call me that and its stuck.
29. What did you do for your last birthday → Went to Catch 31 with an amazing group of girls.
30. what time did you wake up today 5:09 AM. Always before my alarm.
31. What were you doing at midnight last night → Sleeping, soundly.
32. Name something you CANNOT wait for → June 10th. My vacation weekend!
33. Last time you saw your father → Two nights ago?
34. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → The way things ended in January.
35. What are you listening to right now — Pure silence, which is a hot commodity in this office.
36. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Um, yep.
37. What’s getting on your nerves right now → The blisters on my heels. Ouchy.
38. Most visited webpage → cbc.ca/politics
39. Whats your real name — Rebecca-Elizabeth
40. Nicknames — Becky mostly. Some people call me Becs. And if you want to really irritate me, you call me Becca. I hate it.
41. Relationship Status → Absolutely single (and I’ve been single for more than a day, a new thing pour moi)
42. Zodiac sign → Virgo/Libra. I’m on the cusp.
43. Male or female or transgendered → Female
44. Elementary → John XXIII Catholic School
45. Middle School → This is Canadia, we don’t have middle school. Though, I also attended Monsignor Cleary and Knox Christian before high school.
46. High school → Trafalgar Castle
47. Hair color → Blonde
48. Long or short → Normally short, but I’m growing it out. I also have beautiful new extensions to go with the hair.
49. Height → 5’6″
50. Do you have a crush on someone → Yes, yes I do.
51. Have you made up a missing question on a quiz? — No.
52: What do you like about yourself → My wit and sarcasm (and no, this is not a personal ad)
53. Piercings → Ears and belly button.
54. Tattoos → Soon. I have it all designed and ready to go (I saved up all my pennies).
55. Righty or lefty → Weird fact, I’m ambidextrous. I broke my arm really badly when I was younger and had to have surgery and I guess it was during an impressionable age so I learned how to use both.

FIRSTS :
56. First love → High school sweetheart.
57. First piercing → My ears
58. First best friends → Rachel, Noelle, Mallory
59. First sport you joined → Soccer, duh.
60. First pet → Cindel, our cat.
61. First vacation → Disney World. I think I was 3 weeks old. The obsession started early.
62. First concert → The Moffats. Best concert ever.
63. First crush → David
RIGHT NOW:
64. Eating — Gum. The new sweet mint kind.
65. Drinking → Nestle water. I’m all rebellious like that.
66. I’m about to → Work on yet another report. After I take this sanity break (which may or may not involve a round of mini-putt)
67. Listening to → Golden silence
68. Waiting for → My pedicure appointment at 3:45

YOUR FUTURE :
69. Want kids → Sure, Yannick.
70. want to get married → Definitely, eventually.
71. Careers in mind → Government employee. Once you’re in, you never leave.

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX? :
72. Lips or eyes → Eyes
73. Hugs or kisses → Hugs
74. Shorter or taller → Taller, definitely.
75. Older or Younger → Older, definitely.
76. Romantic or spontaneous — A little of both.
77. Nice stomach or nice arms → Just healthy.
78. Sensitive or loud → In between.
79. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship.
80. Trouble maker or hesitant → I have a big weakness for bad boys and I have no idea why.

HAVE YOU EVER :
81. Kissed a stranger → Yes.
82. Dined Dashed → No, I’m not that rebellious.
83. Lost glasses/contacts → Too many times.
84. Sex on first date → No
85. Broken someone’s heart → Yes.
86. Had your own heart broken → yes.
87. Been arrested → No.
88. Turned someone down → Yes.
89. Cried when someone died → Yes.
90. Liked a friend that is a girl? → No

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
91. Yourself → Yes.
92. Miracles → Absolutely
93. Love at first sight → I think so
94. Heaven → Yes, of course
95. Santa Clause → What? Santa isn’t real?
96. Kiss on the first date → Yep
97. Angels → Yes, especially ones named Tiny Tim

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
98. Is there one person you want to be with right now → Yes – so faaaaar away from me (and refusing to answer phone – not that I’ve called or anything)
99. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time → Definitely not
100. Posting this as 100 Truths → Yep yep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment