Saturday, February 20, 2010

Time to Kill...




200: My name is: Rebecca Elizabeth Rose Whittaker

199: I was born in: Oshawa, ON. Oshawa General Hospital

198. I am a: french canadian geek

197. My eye color is: blue

196. My hair color is: ugh, brunette for today at least

195. My shoe size is: 7

194. My ring size is: 5

193. My Favorite Color is: green

192. My height is: 5'6

191. I am allergic to: milk and horses

190. I live in: i'm homeless right now

189. The book I am currently reading: tuesdays with morrie (yes, again..)

188. My bed time is: 11:30ish

187. First Screen name: rafiki_becca. em's made it for me!

186. Current Screen name: rebecca-elizabeth

179. My favorite Holiday is: turkey time (aka thanksgiving)!!

178. The perfect kiss is: a kiss with anyone i care about

177. The last three bands I listened to: lady antebellum, stars, metric

176. Last song that made me almost cry was: what can i say? carrie underwood

175. My most treasured possession(s): my blackberry & my ipod

170. What did you do last night: wrote an essay and watched the game

167. My skin's reaction to the sun is: crispy

DO Or DO NOT Believe In..


143. Santa: yep, i'm a big kid. 

142. Love at First Sight: nope

141. Luck: yeah, i currently have none

140. Fate: definitely

139. God: most definitely

138. Aliens: ugh, no

137. Heaven: someday, hopefully.

136. Hell: yes

135. Ghosts: unless they're named casper, nope

134. Horoscopes: heck yes

133. Soul mates: yes


Which Is Better


129. Hugs or Kisses: kisses

128. Drunk or High: neither

127. Phone or online: online. i hate talking on the phone

126. Red heads or Brown hair: gingers

124. Lamb and tuna or peanut butter and jelly: pb & j!!

123. Pool or darts: pool - hand/eye coordination ain't so hot

122: Sci-fi or horror: definitely not horror. i still can't watch criminal minds by myself

121: Eat at home or eat out: take-out please!

120. Night or Day: early morning

119. Oranges or Apples: haha apples. for sure

118. Curly or Straight hair: straight even though mine is ridiculously curly

What Comes To Your Mind


117. Scary: the dark

115. Backstabbers: not cool

116: Parents: liberal, stubborn

110. School: blaaaah


Last Time You..


103. Missed someone: five minutes ago

102. Hugged someone: today.

101. Seen someone you haven't seen in a while?: this past weekend


Miscellaneous


90. Who's the ditziest person you know: victory, my sister. for serious, girl is lacking some serious common sense

89. Who makes you laugh the most: rach and jules

87. One thing I'm mad about right now: not being where i want to be, being alone

83. The last movie I saw in the theater was: leap year. made me cry my face off

82. The thing I don't understand is: people who let you down, rumors/gossip

81. Two Things I love about the opposite sex: cuddling and hockey talk

80. This summer: can't come soon enough

79. Next year: i'll be where i want to be (fingers crossed)

78. Something I will really miss when I leave home: my family

77. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most is: heading back to the beacccccccccch


What Are You Doing..


71. Tomorrow: studying, watching hockey

72. Today: reading

71. Next Summer: working my little behind off

70. For Christmas: one word - florida

GAP

62. The person(s) who knows the most about me is: noella and rach

61. The person that can read me the most is: tyler

60. The most difficult thing to do is: move on when you know it isn't right

59. I have gotten a speeding ticket: skippppp

58. I have the following siblings: 1 little tyke brother Alex and a sister Victory

57. My crush(s): is an important part of my life

56. My relationship status: single? it's complicated? who knows.

55. Do you play an instrument? not efficiently

54. Who do you feel most comfortable with? myself and rach. 

53. The one person who can't hide things from me is: noella. i know when she's sad, mad, happy, angry. she's been the bestest for awhile now. loves her. 

52. What time do you sleep till on the weekend: 8ish

51. Right now I am talking to: myself

50. Do you wear makeup: most days

49.Whats your favorite kind of drink: smoooothies

48. I have a job: with the government and at the pool

47. I have a pet(s): a dog named lola

46. I hope: that my prayers will be answered and everything will work out. it has to

45. The worst sound in the world: heavy metal music. ugh, hate. 

44. The ONE person that made me cry the most is: highschool boys

43. Have You ever done drugs: nope

42. Have You ever drank: yes

41. Last party you went to: halloween? 

40. Which parent are you most close with: both i guess

39. What's your favorite movie: top gun, my best friend's wedding

38. Whats your favorite time: 2:22pm. that's when i was BORN!

37. What do you like about school: the challenge, the friendships

36. Last person you talked to: rach

35. Someone you've gotten closer with this year: rach, mallory, heather

34. Gotten in a fight lately: yep

33. My favorite piece of clothing is: my artizia 2010 sweatshirt

32. My favorite sport is: soccer

31. Last time I cried: today, an hour or so ago

30. How old are your siblings: 14 and 20

29. Whats your favorite band/singer: stars

27: Last person you got mad at: boys

26. My worst experience I've ever had was/is: happened recently. i'm taking it one day at a time, that's all i can do. 

25. Favorite kind of chips: dill pickle. yum. 

24. Where do you want to live when you get older: us of a

23. What do you wish: that you could just see that you belong with me (oh t.swizzle)

21. The all-time best thing in the world is: love and passion

20. So, about them Americans: love em!

19. The most annoying thing ever is/are: gossip

18. The most annoying person you know is: don't know any!

17. I lose respect for people who: don't tell me the truth

16. I hate: feeling this way

15. I Like: queso. new addiction

14. My Favorite Day is: sunday

13. My Favorite Month is: october

12. My Favorite band is: stars, i don't mind saying it twice. 

11. The worst pain I ever felt: heartbreak and that time i destroyed my knee. ouchy

10. My favorite phrase: 'true story' and 'epic fail'

9. Who do you want to go out with: someone i can't

8. My favorite actress/actor is: ohh i heart clive owen and cate blanchett

7. Your weakness: queso and ice cream

6. Inside joke between you and one of your friends: hmmm oh 'how many members of the monkeys are there?' insert death glare

5. Dog or Cat?: puppies! lola!

4. What’s your phone number? not that much of a blonde

3. Who broke your heart: 3 boys. 

2. I filled out 200 questions because: the gym wasn't open yet

1. What do you like most about yourself: my ninjanesss

0 comments:

Post a Comment