Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tonight's the Night


Go get em boys. Just get er done, eh?


I AM CANADIAN CHEER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRI-A3vakVg

I'm not a lumber jack
Or a fur trader
And I dont live in an igloo
Or eat blubber
Or own a dog sled 
And I don't know 
Jimmy, Jally or Suzie from Canada
Although I'm sure they're really really nice 
I have a Prime Minister not a President 
I speak English and French not American 
And I pronounce it about not "a-boot" 
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack I believe in peackeeping not policing 
Diversity not assimilation 
And that the beaver is a truley proud and noble animal 
A toque is a hat a chesterfield is a couch
And it is prnouced "zed" not "zee" "zed"!
Canada is the 2nd largest landmass!
The 1st nation in hockey!
And the best part of North America!
My name is Joe and I am Canadian!

0 comments:

Post a Comment