Sunday, September 12, 2010

You, are a Star.


I normally don't write about pop-culture, but I just can't stop gushing about this young girl who is taking the world by storm. I may listen to mostly indie music, but I not embarrassed to admit that T.Swift is on constant repeat on my ipod. I don't think it's the music, more the lyrics. Either way, I truly believe she is an inspiration - that was before tonight.

After the VMA's, I can honestly say she is one of a kind. She's that girl that will always put her best foot forward, not matter what the circumstance. She's someone I hope young girls look up to because honestly, I even look up to her. She was humiliated and embarrassed last year on the same stage. Instead of seeking revenge, she stood up there and taught the world a lesson - that forgiveness is key. She spoke from the heart and sang about new beginnings and mistakes.

http://forums.thathustle.com/showthread.php?t=618043
(scroll the bottom, but make sure you watch the Florence & the Machine performance too!)

The entertainment industry needs a few more of her, that's for sure. Taylor, thank you for just being you. You should be incredibly proud of what you accomplished tonight. And as a sidenote, adored the dress.

It has also come to my attention that several weeks ago, Taylor sat in an arena and signed autographs for what was supposed to be 13 hours. But, when there were still fans waiting after the 13 hours were up - she stayed until every fan had met her. I don't know about you, but I think that's pretty admirable. Watch for yourself and be amazed: http://perezhilton.com/2010-09-02-taylor-and-her-thousands-of-fearless-fans


Okay, that's my t.swizzle blog. I promise no more.

1 comments:

M.G.T@SoSheDid said...

I love me some T Swift. She's so great.

Post a Comment